Tagged!

I was tagged by Kak Nurazzah8.
Tagging originally started by Idham's blog .
He is planning on a noble effort, which I feel I must support him.
Next 26tAugust would be his birthday, and on that day, he would like to compile and bind the 100 bloggers’ memes, for which every meme, he will contribute RM127 to this orphanage.

Anyone who wishes to support his effort can do so. No need to wait to be tagged.Remember, we need 100 memes by end of July. (Idham will host the kenduri etc on 11th August at the Darul Izzah orphanage)
Once this tag is done, please leave a comment in his blog to inform him that you have done the tag.

This is the rule:
If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme.
At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many persons as you like.
You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".

Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.
The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences........
*These can be copied and pasted to your entry*

Here it is:
The meme is about completing 17 out of the following twenty seven sentences........

1. A person is only as good as ..how he treats the olders

2. Friendship is always .....something that u need and trasured!

3. To love is to........share

4. Money makes me.......rich.. hehehehe

5. I miss ........my school day

6. My way of saying I care is by ........showing my concerns

7. I try to spread love and happiness by.....treating them nicely

8. Pick the flowers when...they're blooming!

9. To love someone is to.....accept him as he is

10. Beauty is.......in the eyes of beholder

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was....i had new frens in high school

12. When I was twenty one, I remember.....i was cheated by one of my close frens..arghhhh

13. I am most happy when ........i have all my family members around

14. Nothing makes me happier than ......getting pregnant and have babies..

15. If I can change one thing, I will change.....nothing heheeheh

16. If smiles were....to make my family happy.....then I.....will smile always even in my sleep

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could......do anything that we wanted to do without hurting anyone's feeling..:)

18. If you want to ...be loved.. then you have to ...start loving others

19. Money is not everything but.......is a necessity to fulfill our basic needs..

20. The most touching moments I have experienced is.....getting married to my hubby

21. I smile when......remembering all those sweetest memories in my life....

22. When I am happy, I....smile a lot and bersyukur to Allah swt ....

23. If only I don't have to ..go to work... then I'll stay at home and spend all the time doing my hobbies and still getting my salary end of the month hehehehehe

24. The best thing I did yesterday was....i had my car washed and polished

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,"Rumahku Syurgaku"

26. One thing I must do before I die is....to pay all debts, go to Mekah and to do all amal jariah..aminnnn

27. Doing this meme, I feel like ....helping others in need

I would appreciate if those listed below can continue this meme:

1. My bespren Ina
2. Siti adikku
3. Yatt my cousin
4. Nagamadu
5. Semua kawan2 MsjBBox
6. dan mana2 kawan yang blom buat lagi yer...

Comments

Anonymous said…
haha. xpenah kena tag. nak mentagged diri senirik aci tak?
RaFFLeSiA MeRaH said…
sib baik x kena tag, tapi kalo kena tag pun, mende2 ni sumer dah jwb dah...
NBK466 said…
Ramainya dah jawab tag nie..den gak lum sompek...tahniah ler yek..hu..hu..hu..
Ayu Mohamad said…
CtLina : buat leee ni utk charity tau :) eh akak akan ke Kuching on 23rd

RM : aku tau ko mmg advanced hehehehe

NBK : heheh jawab le abg senior :)

Popular Posts